Sanjen Hydropower to issue 36.50 lakh IPOs,
Sanjen Hydropower Company Limited has started the process of IPO issuance.The company has stepped up its IPO issuance process for locals. Accordingly, the company has applied to the Nepal Securities Board (NSB) on December 6 seeking permission to issue.
In Sanjen Hydropower, 51 percent of the founding group and the remaining 49 percent is allocated to the public. Of that, Sanjen had already issued an IPO for 39 percent of the public. The remaining 10 percent was set aside by the company for locals. The company has started the process to issue the same 10 percent ordinary shares to the locals.
After the Securities and Exchange Board gives permission, Sanjen will issue a total of 3.65 million shares at 100 face value. The IPO issuer is Citizen Investment Trust.
Read this too.The existing shareholders will get dividend of these 4 companies till todayKathmandu. Today is the last chance to secure the dividend of 4 companies listed on the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE).
Today is the last chance to secure dividends of Lakshmi Bank, Samata Domestic Microfinance, Nerude Microfinance and Reliance Life Insurance. Of these, Laxmi Bank, Samata Microfinance and Nerude and Reliance have decided to close their books on November 8 and 10 respectively.
This means that the existing shareholders will be able to receive dividends of these two organizations and participate in the meeting till today, December 8 (Friday, December 10 and Saturday, December 10).
Lakshmi Bank has proposed a total dividend of 11.5 percent for the last fiscal year. Of which 8 percent is bonus share and 3.5 percent is cash dividend (including tax).
The dividend will be implemented after the approval of the 21st Annual General Meeting of the Bank on December 25.Similarly, Samata Microfinance has declared a total dividend of 25 percent for the last fiscal year. Of which 20 percent is bonus and 5 percent is cash (including tax).
This dividend will be received by the shareholders after it is passed by the 8th Annual General Meeting of the organization to be held on December 25.
Similarly, Nerude Microfinance has proposed a total dividend of 22.61 percent of the paid-up capital for the last fiscal year. Of which 21.4875 percent is bonus and 1.13 percent is cash (for tax purposes).Shareholders will receive Nerude’s proposed dividend after it is passed by the 15th Annual General Meeting on December 25.
Reliance Life has proposed to distribute a total of 5.2632 percent cash dividend of the paid-up capital for the fiscal year 2076/77. The proposed dividend will be implemented after the approval of the fourth annual general meeting on December 25.
Today is the last day to secure the dividend of Swabalamban Microfinance:Today (December 19) is the last day to secure the dividend of Swabalamban Microfinance Financial Institution Limited (SWBBL).
Microfinance is closing the book for the purpose of the general meeting tomorrow, December 20. Accordingly, the existing shareholders who have traded in Nepse till today will be able to participate in the general meeting of microfinance and receive the dividend distributed by microfinance.
Microfinance had announced to distribute 19 percent bonus shares of the existing paid-up capital and 6 percent cash dividend for tax purposes. To pass the same dividend proposal,
microfinance has convened its twentieth annual general meeting on Thursday, January 3, at Ellis Reception, Garidhara, Kathmandu. The meeting will start at 11 am.In addition, the meeting will pass resolutions such as increasing the paid up capital to Rs.
Nirdhan Utthan Microfinance Financial Institution Limited (NUBL) has convened a general meeting to pass the dividend announced to be distributed to the shareholders from the last financial year’s profit.
Microfinance has convened its 23rd annual general meeting at the central office, Naxal, on Sunday. The meeting will be conducted through virtual medium at 1 o’clock in the day.
The meeting will pass a resolution to distribute 29.5 percent bonus shares of the existing paid up capital and 1.55 percent cash dividend for tax purposes. In addition, the meeting will also pass resolutions to increase the authorized capital from Rs. 2.5 billion to Rs.
For the purpose of the general meeting, microfinance is going to close the book from January 29 to January 30. Accordingly, the existing shareholders who have traded in Nepse till December 29 will be able to participate in the general meeting of microfinance and receive the dividend distributed by microfinance.